Revell 854495 1/24 Buick Grand National 2n1 Model Kit
Note: Model Kit Assembly Required
Back in 1987, the Buick™ Grand National™ was the fastest U.S. production car available. The Buick turbo charged V-6 engine was actually designed for 220+mph racecars. Factory painted in all black, this was a personal luxury car turned into a high performance thoroughbred.
- Scale: 1/25
- Length: 8.375"
- Width: 2.875"
- Height: 2.375"
- Number Of Parts: 114
- All the factory stock accessories unique to the Grand National™.
- Full suspension and longitudinal torque bar. GNX™ side louvers and wheels.
- Detailed V-6 with turbo, intercooler and air intake.
- Decals with authentic stock graphics.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
- 1/25 Scale Plastic Model Kit
- Plastic Cement