Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Small Addictions RC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Small Addictions RC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Small Addictions RC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Small Addictions RC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Small Addictions RC and its subsidiaries.
Small Addictions RC strives to provide accurate service and pricing information, but inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to product descriptions, pricing and availability may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order). In the event that pricing is mispriced or misrepresented on an item you have already ordered, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Prices and services are subject to change without notice, no refunds or credits guaranteed. We are not able to backdate sale pricing or temporary price reductions for refund or credit.
Please note that because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the exact color of an item displayed.
- Risk of Loss
- All items purchased from Small Addictions RC are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Please be sure that you enter a valid shipping address at checkout. Misspellings and entering a wrong number can result in a shipping delay or your package getting refused for shipping. We are not responsible for the customer entering an invalid shipping address. Shipping fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- We cannot list any amount other than the actual amount paid by you on invoices or customs forms. Please do not ask us to list a lower amount, or list your item as a "gift", as it would be illegal for us to do.
- We highly recommend choosing USPS Priority Mail International for your shipping option for insurance on your package. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. USPS First Class Package International does not offer any insurance.
- Shipping laws are different in each country. Not all products on this website are able to be shipped internationally due to International shipping regulations. Small Addictions RC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices. Small Addictions RC has the right to cancel any order not meeting applicable shipping regulations.
Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Small Addictions RC ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Small Addictions RC ships merchandise to Canada, Mexico, and other international locations.
- The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- While we try to ship all orders within 24 hours, please allow 48 hours for shipment. As soon as your order is shipped, we’ll send a tracking number to the email address we have on file for the order.
- Please be sure that you enter a valid shipping address at checkout. Misspellings and entering a wrong number can result in a shipping delay or your package getting refused for shipping. Shipping fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Delivery of your items can take 3-10 full business days, depending on your location and your designated shipping method. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- We do NOT guarantee shipping delivery times/dates on any shipment that are provided to you by the carrier. Shipping fees are NOT refundable, with the exception of orders that were shipped using USPS Priority Mail Express.
- If your order has not arrived after 10 full business days, please contact us to assist you in locating your package. Please allow us 2 business days to contact the shipping carrier regarding your missing package.
- Please do not open a PayPal claim against the order, as this will further delay the process.
- Before we can file a claim for a lost package, we must allow the U.S. Postal Service the full time allotted for delivery.
Here is the timetable for tracing lost packages:
USPS Express Mail - 10 business days from the day the order was shipped
USPS Priority Mail - 14 business days from the day the order was shipped
USPS First Class Mail - 21 business days from the day the order was shipped
Please note - At times some areas are impacted by extreme weather or other conditions which may result in a delay in delivery beyond the carriers control. We thank you in advance for your understanding during these rare instances.
- Small Addictions RC offers free standard shipping for order totals exceeding $99 less tax and shipping fees on domestic orders through Zone 7.
- Shipping zones excluded from free shipping include Alaska and Hawaii, and all outlying United States territories including Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands, as well as APO addresses.
- All International orders are excluded from this free shipping offer.
- Shipping method (USPS, UPS, or Fedex) is at the discretion of Small Addictions RC. Certain orders may drop ship from other warehouse locations.
- Small Addictions RC reserves the right to refuse/cancel an order at any point during order processing. Any refunds due will be credited back to purchasers original payment method.
- Cancellations/changes to order requested by the customer must be received within one (1) hour of order payment processing.
- Orders that have entered the "Shipped" or "Completed" status are not able to be cancelled/edited.
- Refused Orders
- Every attempt will be made to contact the buyer for any orders received back to us as "Returned to Sender" "Refused" "Unable to Forward"
- It is the customers responsibility to enter a valid shipping address, we are not responsible for customer errors that result in returned packages. Customer to pay any shipping fees for re-shipment of package.
- Once buyer has been contacted and we receive verified reason for the refused order, applicable shipping fees will be assessed for a package resend if buyer needs the package reshipped. An invoice for shipping charges will be sent to the email address on file for the buyer.
- If buyer desires a refund for order, the refund will be submitted back to the original payment method, less shipping fees.
- If buyer does not respond to our contact attempts after 7 days, the order will automatically be refunded to the original payment method, less shipping fees.
- Prohibited Conduct
- threatening, stalking, defrauding another person, or inciting, harassing, or advocating the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfering with another user’s use of the Site;
- engaging in criminal or tortious activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, harassment, defamation, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- using the Site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
- using the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination;
- using the Sites to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- using the site for commercial or promotional purposes, advertising or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Sites or Service on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content in a product review, placing links to e-commerce sites not authorized by Small Addictions RC in a product review, placing links to blogs with a commercial purpose, or otherwise attempting to post messages or advertisements with a commercial purpose;
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Sites or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, including circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Sites or Service;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Site to send unsolicited e-mails, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting;
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Small Addictions RC in providing the Sites;
- using the Sites for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
- recording, processing, or mining information about other users;
- using any viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network, or using any other automated system in order to harvest e-mail addresses or other data from the Sites or Service for the purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
- modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from Small Addictions RC other than your User Content which you legally post on, through or in connection with your use of the Sites;
- providing or using “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the Sites or Service, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on the Sites;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Small Addiction RC Site or the networks or services connected to the Small Addictions RC Site;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate Small Addictions RC or a Small Addictions RC employee, administrator or moderator, another User, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing);
- using or distributing any information obtained from Small Addictions RC Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- using invalid or forged headers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through Small Addictions RC computer systems, or otherwise misrepresenting yourself or the source of any message or Content;
- engaging in, either directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to engage in, click-throughs generated through any manner that could be reasonably interpreted as coercive, incentivized, misleading, malicious, or otherwise fraudulent; or
- using the Site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- We prosecute fraudulent ordering to the fullest extent of the law. It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with an invalid credit card. We have a fraud control system that screens for suspicious orders, which are subject to investigation and possible cancellation. Please be aware that even if you do not give Small Addictions RC your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which will be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. We submit all information on any suspected/confirmed fraudulent orders to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. The FBI is responsible for investigating Internet fraud cases.
- Sales Tax
Small Addictions RC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Small Addictions RC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Small Addictions RC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Small Addictions RC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Small Addictions RC.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Small Addictions RC is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not Small Addictions RC.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Small Addictions RC, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Small Addictions RC tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
Any and all warranty claims shall be handled by the customer directly through the manufacturer. We do not process or service any potential warranty claims. Please see your owners manual or visit the manufacturers website for their warranty departments.
- Items purchased online may be returned or exchanged by mail within 30 days of purchase date, product MUST be UNOPENED, buyer pays shipping fees. Items purchased online may not be returned in store. Purchases in store may not be returned by mail.
- Absolutely NO returns or exchanges on any electronics: This includes but is not limited to: Batteries, Chargers, Motors, ESCs, Servos, Transmitters/Receivers, Radios, Ready to run vehicles, etc. Please consult your owners manual for warranty issues.
- For a full refund, returns must be made with the original receipt and merchandise must be in its original unopened condition.
- Refunds are processed back to the original payment method. Please allow 7-10 days after receipt of the return for processing to occur.
- We reserve the right to charge up to a 20% restocking fee. All orders using Klarna financing and all orders that qualified for free shipping will be automatically charged a 20% restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny returns for any reason deemed appropriate by us.
- We do not accept returns on used, misused or incomplete items.
- Original Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable, unless an item is damaged upon delivery to you.
- If you received an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please call our Customer Service Department immediately @ 1-607-296-4600 or email at [email protected] It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping fees. Before you call, please have your order number available. Please be prepared with a detailed description of the damage or defect before contacting us, as well as photos if applicable.
- Include your order #, name and mailing address in the shipment.
- After contacting customer support, please send your return to the following address:
Small Addictions RC
1250 UPPER FRONT STREET
BINGHAMTON NY 13901
- We recommend you select a shipping service that offers tracking to ensure receipt of your return.
Small Addictions RC reserves the right to edit or change these terms and conditions at anytime without notification to the customer