General Track Rules
General Track Rules for All Racing at Small Addictions RC
- ALL drivers MUST sign up before placing vehicle on the tracks (This applies to practice AND racing)
- 1/10 Scale based vehicles only
- Odor-less traction compound ONLY
- Battery Rules:
No overcharging batteries
MAX charge voltage of 8.44v
ALL charging will be done in a Lipo Safety Sack
MAX charge rate of 10 amps
- Only drivers running their car are allowed on the drivers stand
- All driving must be done from the drivers stand unless handicapped
- Drivers are expected to marshal after their race UNLESS driver is physically unable to marshal. It is the drivers responsibility to find a replacement marshal.
- No children under 12 without a parent present at all times.
- Only closed toed shoes permitted on the track. NO sandals or flip-flops allowed on the track
- No reserving or holding pit spaces for others. Its first come, first served.
- No sharp edges on bodies for the safety of our turn marshals
- No knives, guns or weapons of any kind allowed in the building.
- No drug or alcohol use on the premises.
- No smoking/tobacco/vaping, etc. in the building. Please use designated smoking area out front to the left of the building.
- No use of foul language, trash talking, arguing with track officers and fellow competitors. No unsportsmanlike conduct, yelling at turn-marshals or cheating.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY!
The following actions will result in immediate dismal, no questions, from racing activities and banning from the track:
- There will be no physical altercations with other racers, spectators, workers, etc., removal will be immediate.
- No smoking/tobacco/vaping or drugs/alcohol in the building.
- Batteries must be charged in a Lipo safety sack or equivalent.
- No charging over 10 amps max, no exceptions.
- Maximum battery voltage 8.44v.
If anyone is caught conducting any of the above mentioned, or is associated with these activities, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
You will also forfeit your entry fee.
Please, have the right attitude. This is a hobby and supposed to be FUN! No cursing or temper tantrums. We are a family friendly track.