Tekin Gen4 Spec-R Modified Sensored Brushless Motor (8.5T)
The Tekin Gen4 Modified Sensored Brushless Motor has been engineered for performance. Utilizing the best materials available the GEN4 has been redesigned to cut weight and reduce resistance, resulting in a purebred racing machine. A perfect choice for any discipline, the GEN4 delivers smooth power and control across the full RPM range. The SPEC-R is competition performance with the speed you need to win.
The GEN4 motor line features a redesigned, precision stamped and pressed stator to increase efficiency and reduce resistance. The stators are hand-wound with high purity copper wire and machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The motors can be tuned with optional rotors and are re-buildable, making the GEN4 motor a premium performance power plant designed for the serious racer.
- 60 Degrees Adjustable Timing Advance
- Modified Racing Specific Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Sensored System Ready
- Anodized End-bell Plates Maximize Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Oversized Front Bearing
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB Replacement
- Legal in Major Race Governing Bodies
- ROAR Approved
Input Voltage: 1-2S LiPO - 9.5T / 8.5T / 7.5T / 6.5T / 5.5T
Weight: 5.1oz / 145g
Shaft Dimensions: 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 50.25mm / 1.978"
Max Operating Temperature: 180°F / 82°C
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm; Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
Rotor Size: 12.5mm GREEN
- (1) 8.5T Brushless Sensored Motor
- (1) Removable Sensor Wire