Arrma Limited Edition No.34 Ford Mustang NASCAR Cup Series Body: INFRACTION 6S
Let's go racing! Introducing the Limited Edition ARRMA No. 34 Ford Mustang NASCAR Cup Series Body for the 1/7 INFRACTION 6S BLX. This body is a fully licensed replica of the Horizon Hobby "Support your local Hobby Shop"-sponsored Front Row Motorsports car, which was driven by Michael McDowell at the 2022 Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona. Only 1,200 pcs have been made, so just like the 80+ mph INFRACTION, these bodies are going to go fast. Call or visit your local hobby shop to purchase yours today!
- Only available for purchase at your local hobby shop
- Includes names of hobby shops on the hood, roof and door panels
- Fully-licensed replica body of Michael McDowell's No. 34 Horizon Hobby "Support your local Hobby Shop" NASCAR® Ford Mustang
- Limited Edition (1,200 pcs) to commemorate ARRMA's partnership with Front Row Motorsports
- The body comes silkscreened with a gloss finish to match the "Support your local hobby shop" livery and is pre-cut with all decals pre-applied to exactly match the full-size Cup Series car.
- NASCAR style rear spoiler included
- Strong and durable polycarbonate material for long-lasting performance
- Body mounting holes pre-drilled for fast and easy mounting
- Requires adjustments to body mount heights front and rear for proper fit
- Includes black plastic front splitter
(1) Limited Edition No.34 Ford Mustang Nascar Cup Series Body