Pro-Line 3508-00 1965 Toyota FJ40 12.8" Rock Crawler Body (Clear) (TRX-4)
This is a 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser Clear Body for 12.8” your Traxxas® TRX-4®. Toyota fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser! Pro-Line brings one of the most iconic 4x4 vehicles of all time to 1:10 scale with exacting scale details and performance enhancements that will please any scale adventurer.
This single piece Pro-Line body is very light for a lower center of gravity and improved crawling performance and is designed to drop right onto the stock 12.8" wheelbase TRX-4®. Window masks, Paint-then-peel overspray film and fully licensed detailed stickers are included to finish off the look. Raise the bar and get your own Pro-Line 1965 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for 12.8” Crawler now!
Note: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially Licensed 1965 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
- Exacting Scale Details and Performance Enhancements
- Very Light for Lower Center of Gravity
- Improved Crawling Performance
- Direct Fit Onto the 12.8" Wheelbase TRX-4®
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 19" (483mm)
Width: 8.5" (216mm)
Height: 7.25" (184mm)
Wheelbase: 12.8" (325mm)
- 1965 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Clear Body for TRX-4® (1 pc)
- Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint Then Peel Overspray Film